Saturday, February 2, 2008

Week 6, Day 1

So I thought this was appropriate...not that I'm a big Mac fan...although I am a BIG fan of my Ipod nano...so I guess that makes me an Apple fan of sorts...anyway, I am starting to feel like "a new soul" and its a catchy tune so here you go:




Truly I'm a PC girl at heart! Too much left brain in this girl to be an Apple lady!;)

And now for the real deal...

Calories: 410

Distance: 2.75

Workout: 5 min warm-up (4 mph); run 5 min (6 mph); walk 3 min (4 mph); run 8 min (6 mph); 3 min (4 mph); run 5 min (6 mph); 5 min cool down; rubber band work-out-upper body

Best thing about this workout: I got to eat TWO pieces of YUMMY lasagna for dinner!;) Cause yeah, I'm still all about eating!:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL at myself! When you said you weren't a big MAC fan, I was thinking big mac, like from McDonald's. I'm a dork.