Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week 7; Day 2

Distance: 3 miles

Calories: 441

Workout: It was supposed to be run 2.5 miles; I decided to do this...

1/4 mile 3% incline; 6 mph
1/4 mile 1% incline; 6 mph
1/4 mile 3% incline; 6 mph
1/4 mile 1% incline; 6 mph
1/2 mile 6.5 mph
1/4 mile 4 mph
1/2 mile 6 mph
1/8 mile 3% incline; 5 mph
1/8 mile 7 mph
1/2 mile cool down

My legs are DEAD right now! The incline work totally burns!! Can't say that I really feel good about this workout. Its done so that's great but I felt like the treadmill was getting the best of me most of the time. I did notice the time went by a lot faster when I was changing this up ever 1/4 mile or so.

Plans for Day 3...no incline; faster pace (6.5 mph) for 2.5 miles.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are such a CPA, the way that you have specifics to the dotted i and crossed t. :-) I like that about you. I am your polar opposite.

Michelle said...

btw... you are rocking the house!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

GIRL POWER!!! Keep up the good work. You are inspiring me to keep up my 20 min each morning on the treadmill.

Sarah said...

My legs are burning just thinking about the incline! Hmm...maybe I'm losing inches in my legs just thinking about it?! :)