Friday, February 8, 2008

Week 7, Day 1

Distance: 3 miles

Calories: 441

Workout: 1/4 mile (4 mph); 2.5 miles (6 mph); 1/4 mile (cool down); rubber band training upper body

Sunday road test! Hope I can keep up!! Really hoping that training on the treadmill hasn't given me a false confidence in my running. I am hopeful that it will be a good thing to be outside. 25 minutes of staring at the wall is BORING!!

The last half mile was pretty tough tonight. But I am running really late tonight since we went grocery shopping. So I think I can add another mile or so of walking to my work out, right?!?!? I had the list where you have to go to all sides of of the store...you know, Q-tips, windsheild wiper fluid, food, food, food...more food...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So proud of you! Enjoy your road run. :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how today goes!